Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bathroom dillemma

I am trying to finish my bathroom. Ya know- the one that our flood started in? Yup- I have a shower curtain to finish, and art to pick out and so forth. And i have decorators block. Seriously- My shower curtain - Im just not feeling it. I think it needs some foo-fooey- girly- girl trimmings. And as for my walls- well I WAS going to put up one of these
But now i am not so sure. I am also debating the art...
Heres some options- all from the Graphics Fairy
HELP!
Option 1- a mix of all or some of these...




Option 2... I do love these peacocks- not sure why they jsut make me giddy



I am thinking of swapping out birds for bugs in the summer... I know- birds are summery- but bugs are fun, too and I cannot decide!
I DO like this little sign- I can make something similiar to hang layered on my shutter towel bar...



And I def want to make some little sachets and soaps with these amazing labels!



a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhm8eEmVbjqWZvBRXgVnAT2bkUCh_2izjpoAkK_rgk5AOxmMjAVjxy5i6ZtwolPFVgyhCBoanQ_0ukgLRfw3C0dvFm38BMM0ktLxv4Tjl84OwkqabD5x2aJ8VnuPVQlZ2w1Qw9pJyUvwnDn/s1600-h/1aaaeiffelgfairy.jpg">


So- what is your vote? Peacocks? Birds with eggs? OR

No comments: