Sunday, December 6, 2009

JOY

To the world...
I was looking for SOMETHING to fill some empty frames on my white dresser and in my hallway... I found the answer in some cardstock, glitter and modgepodge.



First I picked a font I liked- This one is call A Yummy Apology- and printed out my letters on my card stock. I then used a thin paint brush to fill in the black printing of the letter in modgepodge and sprinkled a silver/gold glitter mix all over the letters. Easy Peasy so Pretty and not so cheesy!

Next 'Noel' went in my Hallway in my one empty frame as well.



I just used a mix of silver and gold glitter from the Dollar tree- I know German glass glitter is best- but this I already had!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Excellent idea. I have six empty frames and glitter. Card stock? hope so. Thanks so much!