Saturday, July 25, 2009

IckyUckyrambles

Today I feel like a truck has run over me, backed up and run over me again. And again. I'm blowing green goo, hacking it up(just the info you needed right?) and have a staph infected bug bite thingy on my leg that got frozen and lanced last night. I haven't felt this crummy in awhile. Bren is barking like a seal, Quin is snotting goo and Jackson is running around bored. i had declared today a 'sit, lie and rest' day. Can you imagine how much sitting and layign around Ive done? yup- not much. I've started packing the kids for our trip, and myself as well. I always overpack. I mean, a girls gotta have outfit choices, right? What I wear depends on my whim for the day, the weather, the plan... You just have to be prepared I say. I've vacumed, laundried and rented the kids Scooby Doo movies. I've made breakfast and lunch and am hoping dinner makes itself. I think a 7 o'clock bedtime for all is in order.
I've gone through Quins winter clothes and realize he needs quite a bit, as does Jackson and Bren. Why did I do this? Well, I needed to pack him pants and all of his in the closet were highwaters...
As it stands we are only leaving for Baltimore if we are all healthy. Grandmas lungs are too fragile for us to bring her a cold of any sort. My sons are praying like mad that God heals us all, as am I. I know His plan may be for us to stay here, but I must admit, I don't praticularly care for that idea. I love my family, and realize the older I get how precious and limited time with them is. My sons are more interested in visitng the White House, Smithsonian museums and Aquarium that we've hyped them up about. We shall see. I'm yawning and eyes are glassing so I think I shall take a nap on the couch as my lil brood watched Scooby doo AGAIN! How I hate to use the t.v. so much on days like this but am SO GLAD it is there!

No comments: