Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jackpot!

I spent some time treasure hunting lately looking for fixtures and hardware for our bath remodel. And boy oh boy did I get blessed!

My light fixture, toilet paper holder, and towel racks. Total cost?
$19.00! NINETEEN DOLLARS!!!!!!! That includes the $3.00 for paint, folks. WOO-HOO!
The toilet paper holder was $4.00 at Goodwill- it was still in the package, with all hardware, and the price tag of $30.00 was still on it.
 SCORE!
This light is $34.58 at Lowes




And I am sure anything Oil rubbed bronze would be more!
My shower curtain is still in the works. Slow, but steady, right?



I am confident that it will be fabulous when it is done! We shall see. Now- can I get those shower clips and curtain rod for pennies? Hmm....


1 comment:

Annie Shaw said...

Wow! Great Finds... :)