Sunday, February 21, 2010


I wonder if this chair will survive me? I wonder if the end job will be imperfectly beautiful or an epic fail? I wonder if i can actually FINISH this without losing a fingernail, finger, dog or my sanity in the process? I wonder if when I am done I will actually tackle the matching chair, or quickly list it for sale? i wonder if the woman who so lovingly ordered this from Thomasville, custom ordered  the tag says, is rolling over in her grave crying tears of anguish as I rip apart her chair. I wonder if cream colored utility cloth was the right choice with a puppy and 3 boys...
I wonder if my to do list is getting to long?
Chair/s
curtains for bathroom
finish shower curtain (after I locate a crisp white sheet with no stain)
finial things sanded/painted, etc
dresser for my room-painted/new hardware
dresser for front room-painted
Knock Off Pier 1's throw pillows
my 7 yr olds birthday celebration(shouldnt that be at the top?)
I don't need to wonder that it is time to be still and know that he is God, and to put my priorities in the right order.





1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out! I have a party posting Thursday to link up your own list of faves if you're interested?