Thursday, April 8, 2010

Etsy update!

Hello! I know, it's been awhile. Life has been Busy. BUsy, BUSy, BUSY. Did I mention we have been busy?
Spring break was last week, and besides my 3 wee-uns, I had another lil guy for the week. I am SO outnumbered. We packed the week full of hiking, picnicking, indoor water parks, treasure hunts, a movie, a sleepover, and the like. It was fun. It was also exhausting. So- I'm playing catch up on the house, and catch up on sleep, and catch up on laundry.... You know what I'm talking about! Add to my being behind, 3 boys and a dog in the mix, and working out, and house work... And, well- my poor blog was neglected. But my kids have kept me on my toes with things like toothpaste in brothers hair, etc, etc, etc.  I also have been working on a little something for my etsy shop. I have handpainted myself several pillows- numbers, definitions, monograms, etc. And, well, I finally decided to update the neglected Etsy shop. If you click here you will find my pillow covers. I am loving the Jamaican Sea Monogram. Turquoise is finding it's way into my heart... Yes, I still love red, but um... I'm thinking I'm having a little emotional affair with Mr. T lately. He's just so fresh, and young, and lively. Sshhh! Don't tell Mr. Red, he would really be heartbroken. And do NOT tell him that once I repaint my living room I MAY have Mr. T on my windows instead of him.
Anyhwo- check it out. Tell me what you think. I could use some feedback seeing as I really am just getting my feet wet. Thanks!

No comments: