Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas Decor Series!

Ladies... (And maybe gents?)
I have an announcement!
NO- I'm not pregnant.
No I haven't won the Mother of the year Nobel -Wear- a -million -hats- and -be- underpaid- award, nor have I won the wife of the year award. Or the Lottery. I don't think I've ever won something in my life!
Are you ready? Drum Roll please!


I have decided to do a series on Christmas Decor!


I will be featuring DIY ideas that will hopefully make you squeal with delight!  The series will kick off on Monday the 9th and be done by the end of November. I know, I know- thats BEFORE the 1st of December. But remember this post about planning ahead? This way those of you that wait until December 1st to decorate will have all of your goodies made and ready to go. Those of you that are psycho crazy get it done WAAAY Early   plan ahead like me will be putting them up mid November!
Just a couple tantalizing tid bits to rope y'all  in and whet yer whistles- But not neccessarily in this order...

Dove ornaments inspired By Ballard
Button Garland Inspired By Ballard
Tree Skirt YES-YES- ALSO inspired by Ballard(Can we ever get enough of Ballard?)
Stockings
Christmas Countdown Garland
Mini tree inspired by Frontgate
Sweet treats

Who knows maybe I shall have a giveaway, too...

Have I hooked you yet? GOOD! See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, I'm hooked! I'll definitely be back, your projects sound great!