Tuesday, September 8, 2009

YRC man of the Year...

Or just my Man! He-he! So- a couple of months ago my Hubbies shop was featured in the YRC World magazine. A photographer came to the shop and took pictures. According to my hubby and father in law he took TONS of pics of Shaun- followed him around so much the other guys were teasing him about his 'new boyfriend.' The photographer thought it was cool that Shaun and his dad worked in the same shop, and that his dad has worked for the company for so long. A month later the magazine is published and Shaun is on the cover! Seriusly! It's not the greatest picture of my man- but he made the cover.



Then the guys at work decided to have a little fun with it...


Gotta love Photoshop, and the J.C. Penney underwear catalogue. He was presented his framed award at the morning pre-shift meeting.

A week ago his boss handed him a copy of an email from some of the women in Sioux falls. The gist? They want to know more about the 'YRC cutie' Shaun, etc. There were more pictures of my man circulating somewhere and these ladies liked his hair and eyes. A week after THAT my hubby is asked to sign a talent release allowing YRC to use his pictures... And tomorrow is his 'photo shoot'. Seriously, they are coming back for more photos of him!
I never knew I'd marry someone famous! Maybe YRC would be interested in this photo...
I kinda like the Locust in the hair... You?

No comments: